2017 Sign On and Registration Information
SOME TEAMS NOW FULL!
The Sign-on period for 2017 is officially over and teams are filling up fast but it's not too late to register.
Note that team placement is subject to availability and from now on online myfootballclub registration does not mean you have a place in a team until approved by the club. Players may have to go on a waiting list.
2017 Sign-On and Registration Information
Villa FC extends a warm welcome to new & existing players and volunteers for 2017.
All the information you will need to sign on with Villa FC this season is given below.
2017 Sign-on dates are as follows:
|Sat 11 Feb||10:00AM-2:00PM||Geoff Watt Clubhouse|
|Fri 17 Feb||2:00PM-5:00PM||Alstonville Plaza|
|Sat 18 Feb||10:00AM-2:00PM||Geoff Watt Clubhouse|
SIGN ON PROCESS
To Sign On to play for Villa FC players must ...
- Register with myfootballclub (an online process - see procedure below)
- Fill out & sign an Alstonville FC Club Membership form (one per family)
- Make payment (online or at Sign On).
- Bring Payment receipt (if done online) and filled in form/s to Sign On
- Collect Newsletter for IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION
NOTE that you must attend one of the sign on days to complete (or bring) a membership form and make payment (if not paid online) and to collect the newsletter containing important dates and information.
NOTE that payment can optionally be made at the time of registering online with myfootballclub using credit card. New players should also bring a birth certificate (copy or original).
NOTE that if you have trouble registering online then we can do it for you at a sign on day.
Player registrations are accepted on a 'FIRST IN - FIRST SERVED' basis and it should NOT be assumed that if a person played last year that they will automatically have a spot this year.
Register online NOW & come to a sign-on day!
There are also application forms for special requests such as playing out of grade. These application forms MUST be handed in at the time of registration.
Myfootballclub registration must be completed online at: My Football Club
To save time you can download the relevant club forms, fill them out and bring them on the day. Click on the links below to download.
ONLINE: Payment can be made by credit card at the time of registering online with myfootballclub (this will incur a 2.3% surcharge).
AT SIGN-ON DAYS: Payment can be made at sign-on days using cash or cheque.
DIRECT DEBIT: Payment can also be made via direct debit to the following bank account and the receipt brought to a sign-on day. Please include “PLAYER NAME and GRADE” in the description otherwise we cannot identify your deposit
OVER COUNTER: Payment can be made at any CBA branch using the following details.
PLEASE NOTE CHANGED BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS!
Name: Alstonville FC Fees Account
NOTE: Just filling out the forms before hand and/or completing the myfootballclub Online Registration does NOT mean a player is ready to play. Parents or players must still bring Payment Receipt (if done online) and signed form/s to a sign-on day or give to the registrar. Also fees must be paid in full before a player can play.
Premier Men (18 & under)
Premier Women (18 & under)
Senior Men & Women
Senior Men & Women (18 & under)
Junior Competitive (Gr15-16)
Junior Competitive (Gr12-14)
Junior MiniRoos (Gr10-11)
Junior MiniRoos (Gr8-9)
Junior MiniRoos (Gr6-7)
TEAMS and TRAINING
Players turning 5 and up can play for our club. Junior players are placed into a grade according to the age they are turning this calendar year. For example, a player turning 9 this calendar year would be placed into Grade 9.
Grade 6 to 11 play small sided MiniRoos football, Grade 12 to 16 play full field competitive junior football, and players aged 14 and over can play seniors (must have turned 14).
Training is on a mid week afternoon/evening and games are Saturday mornings for mixed juniors and Friday night or Sunday mornings for junior girls. Senior Mens games are usually Saturday afternoons and Senior Womens games are usually Friday nights or Sundays.
Sometime after sign-on players will commence training in the form of a muster (Gr6-11) or grading (Gr12-16). The schedule for these will be given at sign-on. Teams will then be formed and coaches allocated.
RULE FOR 5 YEAR OLDS
Players turning 5 in this calendar year may start playing in the lowest grade (Grade 6). Note however that they will have to play in Grade 6 in the following year also.
SECOND HAND BOOTS
Second hand boots can be bought and sold at sign-on. If bringing boots to sell please label securely with name, phone number and price.
SOCKS AND MERCHANDISE
Club socks and black shorts are required attire for players on game day. These and other club merchandise can be purchased at sign-on or when the Geoff Watt canteen is open. Click the merchandise link on the left of this website to see our range.
If you have 3 or more members of your family who are registering then you qualify for a discount for the 3rd and subsequent family members.
WE'RE ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT SEASON.
SEE YOU ALL AT SIGN-ON!
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Please follow the instructions below to register online with myfootballclub:
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”.
- Select “Player Registration” at the bottom of the page.
- Select the first option – “Click here to proceed to the login pages”
- Login using your FFA number and password. If you don't know your FFA number or password there are options on myfootballclub to retrieve these or you can ring the phone number below for assistance.
- After you log in, click on “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”.
- Check that your contact details are correct.
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Proceed with Registration” button.
- On the next screen, enter in the club name which is Alstonville & District Football Club. (If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.)
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”. (Note: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.)
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration. Note: Only your eligible grade will be available. If you are wanting to play out of grade, proceed with registration for your eligible grade, then you may apply to play out of grade at a Sign On day.
- Then click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Answer the Yes/No question at the top. Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click “Next”.
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard). This will incur a 2.3% surcharge. Or you can select “Manual Payment at Club” button if you want to pay at our club registration day. Payment must be made (online or at a Sign On day) to complete your application for registration.
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted.
At Sign On pay your fees (if not done online), complete or bring completed Membership Application Form, any special applications you may be making and Birth Certificate for new players. This information and the forms are available on our website www.alstonvillefc.com.au.
NOTE: Just getting an FFA number and password does NOT mean you are registered. You must use your FFA number and password to login to myfootballclub and go through the registration process.
NOTE: You do NOT need to upload a photo in order to register.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A. Problem: I can't find my FFA Number!
Solution: Ring 02 8020 4199 for help or ask someone at sign on.
B. Problem: I can't find or retrieve my password!
Solution: Mostly likely your email address or details in the system are wrong. Ring 02 8020 4199 to reset your password. Then log in and register and update your details.
C. Problem: I can log in but my details are wrong.
Solution: Start the registration process and update your details as you go.
D. Problem: I can't select the grade I want to play in.
Solution: You have wrong date of birth or you are wanting to play out of grade. If wanting to play out of grade - register in your eligible grade & apply for 'out of grade' at Sign On.
E. Problem: I can register but then the connection drops out and there is no confirmation.
Solution: Don't register again as this will create multiple registrations. Ring 02 8020 4199 to confirm if registration was successful.
For further information visit the FAQ’s page and view the Player Registration guides and videos on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.