2017 ALSTONVILLE JUNIOR CARNIVAL - Sun 6th Aug
NOTE: CARNIVAL REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Alstonville & District Football Club extends a warm invitation to all MiniRoos teams to participate in our annual soccer carnival. Our famous carnival is a fun family day that promotes the enjoyment of soccer in a friendly non-competitive environment. This event is proudly supported by the community.
Registrations Fees: $40 per team (Gr6-7) or $50 per team (Gr8-11)
Register your team/s online using the links below. Should an age group be over subscribed, priority for inclusion will be based on teams which nominated first.
If an age group is full, please email us to be placed on the waiting list.
Payment is by cheque or direct deposit (BSB: 082409 Account: 128563267).
To register a Gr6 team click here.
To register a Gr7 team click here.
To register a Gr8 team click here.
To register a Gr9 team click here.
To register a Gr10 team click here.
To register a Gr11 team click here.
- Each player receives a special medallion for participation.
- An array of hot food, drinks and GREAT coffee will be available.
- There will be activities for children between games.
- The carnival procedures are in accordance with the FFNC Handbook.
(ie: 10 minute halves with no half time break.)
- Four to five games per team.
- Teams shall consist of a maximum of:
4 players for Grades 6 & 7 (+3 reserves)
7 players for Grades 8 &9 (+4 reserves)
9 players for Grades 10 & 11 (+4 reserves)
- Each team is to supply a regulation match ball (6-9 size 3; 10-11 size 4).
- A team sheet listing all players participating is to be completed on the day and handed in before first game.
- The carnival draw will be available on the day of the carnival. Team contacts will be advised of time of first games by email or text message.
Glenn Hargrave (coordinator) 0406 007 603
Matt Wiltshire (draw) 0402 013 364